Monday, June 30, 2008

My little Woman

Brooklyn is really developing a lot of personality lately! She thinks she is pretty funny...and so do we! In this picture she is doing her "binki trick." When she is in a funny mood she will do this and stare at us until we laugh at her. Once she gets her laugh she'll move on to something else! She loves music and will dance anytime she hears it. It's hilarious to see her move her little body to the beat! She's also got sas! She is pretty mellow about 99% of the time, but when she is not in the mode she lets you hear about it! Yesterday Christian said, "Do mood swings start already?" He was, no doubt, in trouble for that comment...but, YES, they do start already. She is woman, hear her roar!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

CUTE picture! I think it is so fun at this age when they really start to turn into show-offs and learn so many new tricks. Babies are so fun. Brooklyn is darling!

Meagan said...

We totally miss our Cedar City days too!!! How fun you got to see Talene. Her kids are so big already! SO CUTE! Brooklyn is a doll. Their personalities are so fun huh! I love watching Jase figure stuff out. Well we plan on being in town July 14-20th. We want to see you for sure!!! Any particular day work best for you?

The Amundsen's said...

she is so beautiful & funny!! you are lucky brookie only has sas 1% of the time. bailey has sas 99% of the time!! bart & i are in trouble!

The Robisons said...

Kinsey's hips are great. She had to have a BIG surgery at 16 months where they shortened her femur (ouch!) and then cleaned out her socket. She was on an epidural and everything for 4 days and kept spiking 104 degree temps! I was up there with her all by myself. It was super hard. If your friend ever wants to talk or needs ideas on care and stuff, send her my way! 435-865-5782. I wish I had had someone to talk to about all of it! I was at the RDC the other day having bloodwork done and I don't know anyone there anymore besides Carolyn and another one. It was kinda sad. I thought of you and how far we've all gotten in just a few years since then! Kyle is so big! The last I remember of him, he was a little tyke with these big eyes and was like 6 or 7 months old! Crazy!

Unknown said...

Hilarious post Julie...I love it and I love her and I love and miss you!

NatBug said...

Jules, she is so cute! I just love her big blue eyes, adorable! Hopefully I will see you when you get back from SD. Love the binki trick. When I first read your post I thought that you had said bikini trick, I thought "Wow, so young for a bikini trick!"