Monday, June 30, 2008

Pals!

One of my favorite things about my sweet little kids is how much they love each other! We really didn't pose them in this picture...Kyle just loves to snuggle with Brookie. Brookie really thinks that Kyle hung the moon and Kyle is such a good big brother to her. They have their little moments of annoyance with each other, but overall they are just buddies! Here they are playing with our water table outside. Kyle was playing by himself and Brooklyn was doing everything in her power to get up there with him. Once we put her up there she was in Heaven! My kids LOVE splashing in the water! They had a ball! I can see many, many hours of this in our future!

2 comments:

Rachael and Justin said...

I love that they're such buddies!

The Amundsen's said...

what a fun table! bailey needs to join them. hours of fun for them- hours of peace for us!!