Wednesday, June 4, 2008

My little Makeup Artist

It's a good thing Christian never checks our blog because he would die if he saw the picture of Kyle below! I told Kyle to just sit on my bed while I took a quick shower. This is the scene I came out to. The pictures do not come close to capturing just how much makeup was all over my bed, how demolished my makeup got, or the incredibly thick coating of blush and eyeshadow on kyles face. He's even got the open-mouthed "putting your makeup on" face down like a champ. YIKES! What can I say...he wants to be like his Mommy!
This is random, but Kyle said something kind of funny today. I was reaching for something in the cupboard, but couldn't quite reach it and he looked at me excitedly like he had just received revelation and exclaimed, "Mommy little!" I didn't know what he meant by that so he clarified by saying, "Mommy's like me. Mommy little and Kyle little!" I have no idea what sparked that "little" thought, but I thought it was kind of cute. He was sure excited about it!


3 comments:

NatBug said...

Oh my, how funny is he. For you sake and for hours of lecturing Kyle about the etiquette of make-up I sure hope that Christian doesn't find out. How funny is that.

Rachael and Justin said...

Kyle looks freakin' SCARY in that picture! Maybe this year he can get ready for Halloween alone!

The Amundsen's said...

kyle looked beautiful with the make up! so he just figured out you were little,huh! watch out- he might be plotting something against you seeing as how he's sizing you up & all! i love your template!