Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Has Anyone Seen Kyle?

Kyle is really in to hiding lately! I have to search for him all day. As you can see, he's pretty creative with his hiding spots. I can NEVER find him!! He will sometimes even tell me where he's going to hide before. He'll say something like, "Mommy, me hide in closet. Come find me!" And he thinks he so clever when I just can't seem to find him. I love it!!! It's hard to tell with his dark socks on, but there are his feet poking out of the box.
If I can't see you than you can't see me!

Random little story: yesterday I came into my room and found Kyle sitting on my bed with all of his hot wheel cars and a huge puddle of water. He held up my big water mug and said, "More water Mommy." I said, "No Kyle, you can't pour water all over Mommies bed!" And he said, "Having car wash Mommy!" I thought that was pretty funny. I was able to talk him into moving the car wash into the bath tub. At least it was just water!!



6 comments:

NatBug said...

That is too cute Jules! Kids do the cutest things. I just love it that they think that just because they cover their eyes that you can't see them. So silly!

Lindsay said...

That is so cute! I am excited and sad for the boys to get that age. Twins are a handful, but I just take it one day at a time (always looking forward to the next nap!). If you guys are free the weekend of July 12 then we should do something then! I have Christian's number now from Jan. We will just talk soon. =)

Rachael and Justin said...

Kyle's funny. I love how you just take pictures of him in all his hiding spots! The box would actually be a good spot if his feet weren't hanging out! I also like how he had a car wash. My kids will never know what a car wash is because I'm too lazy to ever wash ours or take them to be washed!!!

megandjon said...

kyle is such a cutie and crack up. it is always so funny when kids think you can't see them if they cover their eyes. it makes sense to me!

Tiffany said...

Oh my goodness, he sounds like a fun kid! He is so cute too!

Catherine said...

Cute! I love the picture of you and Kyle on the boat. That is one to get framed for sure. So sweet!