Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Deadwood, South Dakota

We had a few other really annoying setbacks on our way home, but all-in-all it went well! The kids did amazing! We had so much fun visiting with family while we were there. We saw cousins we hadn't seen in 7 years! My grandparents house brought back a flood of memories! The picture below is the first day we were there. Kyle felt terrible and zonked right out on the couch. He was sick pretty much the whole trip, but he was such a good boy! Kyle and the girls!! These are Kyle's cousins and as you can see, he's way out numbered. I don't think he minds it, though. He LOVES his cousins so much. They have a ball together!
Here is my whole family (except my sister, Melis and her husband and baby girl) Everyone is looking at the camera except our little family!
Here are all the grand kids, except Bailey
Here are my twin brothers, Josh and Jason. Josh is a knucklehead and will never smile for the camera. I demanded a smile and this is what I got!
And there is my beautiful sister, Rachie (she's the one standing)! She came all the way from New York and it was so much fun to see her! We miss her terribly when she's gone! Jesika is sitting and she is Josh's wife and is 5 months pregnant with a little boy. Yeah!











3 comments:

Rachael and Justin said...

Oh great, my blog update is going to be almost identical to yours! Now that you posted that picture of Josh smiling, he's really never going to smile for the camera again!!

NatBug said...

Julie, it looks like you guys had alot of fun. I sure wish that I was part of the Nacey clan. I love the picture of Josh and his smile!

The Amundsen's said...

how fun! i'm so sad we missed it!