Friday, February 13, 2009

The Rock!

Christian had to leave town for work so the kids and I decided to go to Rock Springs to see my sister, brother, and their families. The kids had a ball with their cousins! My brother and sister just built incredible houses right across the street from each other. It was fun to be able to stay in a 5 star hotel/spa! Here is Kyle and Bailey (Melissa's little girl - 20 months) playing on the bed.




Presley (Josh's little girl - 9 days younger than Kyle) and Kyle making faces. Kyle was on a silly face kick!
Kyle and Pres wrestling.
The match continues.
Best Buds! Kyle did inform Presley that she WASN'T his best friend, just Mya is his best friend. After realizing how much fun she was Kyle reconsidered and told me that Presley AND Mya are his best friends, "But not you, Mommy!" he said.
I was trying to take a picture of their darling homemade suckers, but realized just now that I didn't get either one of their suckers in the picture! There was an endless supply of treats. I probably gained 20 pounds. Thanks a lot Melis and Jes!
Brookie managed to stay ear infection free for a whole 5 days! She woke up the last day with yet, another ear infection. Still no allergy tests results back. We had to postpone her hearing test again because both ears have to be clear to do it. I'm starting to wonder if they will ever be clear again!
Tub time! Kenady (Presleys sister - 5 years old), Kyle and Presley.
We swaddled Kyle and Presley like little babies!
They sure got a kick out of it! We swaddled little Teag (who is 2 months old) and put him in the middle, but somehow I didn't get a picture of it! Dang!












Little Brookie just hanging out!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you had a little getaway. I cant believe the ongoing Brookie trauma though!

NatBug said...

That must have been so much fun! You are so lucky to have so many great siblings and plenty of nieces and nephews to go around!!! I love all of your pictures, all of the kids are so cute!

Pew Family said...

How fun! That's so cute they are such good friends! How's the training for the marathon coming?

Rachael and Justin said...

I love all your pictures. That last picture of Brookie is beautiful. Mom and I were laughing at all the cute kids.

Brooke said...

What a fun time!! Brookie is still the cutest thing around. miss you guys1

The Amundsen's said...

it was sooo much fun having you guys up here!! love & miss ya!