Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kyle said...

Yesterday I was in a hurry to get out the door and asked Kyle numerous times to put his shoes on. I was around the corner and, not realizing that Kyle was in the process of putting his shoes on, asked him again to put them on. His reply was, "I'm getting them on, now just relax!"

Today Kyle was whining about something he wanted and I replied to him with frustration in my voice, "Well you wanna know what I want?" And he said, "Um, some peace and quiet?"

Kyle went to Young Women with me and when we got home Christian said, "Did you go to Young Womens with Mommy?" And Kyle said, "Mmm, no just one."

After a day or two of Christian not shaving Kyle felt his "5 o'clock shadow" and said, "Hey, you have one just like Jesus!"

5 comments:

The Robisons said...

So cute! I loved the "peace and quiet" one! I can't believe that boy is the baby Kyle from 3 or 4 years ago!! Time flies! I was gonna say, too: Kinsey got her adenoids out with tubes when she was 13 months. The doc said that if he didn't do adenoids too, she'd still have ear drainage and snotty nose and I'm glad he did it! Maybe that will help Brookie once she has that done! I think we're on our way for tonsils out, these days....grrr.

Summer said...

Those are the funniest story I have ever heard. You are so cute and raising amazing kids.

Nacey family said...

Kyle cracks me up!

Brooke said...

Those are classic coments! Thanks for the great talk the other day. You are so nice to listen to me vent. Missing you guys out here.

Meagan said...

ha ha- that's great! The kid makes me laugh- we miss him!