Friday, January 23, 2009

We're Finishing our Basement!!!

We are in the process of finishing our basement and I couldn't be happier!! The mudder/taper guy has one more coat to put on tomorrow morning, then he'll sand it on Monday. Our trim and doors are being put in on Thursday, and then we'll paint and get our carpet put in after that. We are just a few weeks away and I'm so stoked to have a dungeon to lock my kids in! Christian and his dad did the framing and Christian, his brother, and myself did the insulation.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

How Awesome!! I wish we could be there so I could lock my kids in with yours. I need a sanity break for a couple of hours.

megandjon said...

ha ha ha ha! i have an image in my head of that queen in Alice in Wonderland that just keeps saying, "Off with their heads!"

it would be totally funny if you painted the walls to look like castle walls or something. but that might be going too far...

Heather Strong said...

Hi Julie! I haven't seen you in years! I found your blog off Rachael's! (if that hopefully reduces the amount of creepiness ha ha!) Your kids are so cute! That is so awesome you get to coach cheer at Jordan! I would love to be involved with dance again. Good to see you on here!

NatBug said...

How exciting! It is looking so good!!!