Thursday, January 15, 2009

Little Boy to BIG Boy WAY Too Fast!

Kyle has had some big milestones in the past couple of weeks. He is now a Sunbeam in primary and he started preschool. I can't believe it!! He loves them both very, very much! Just an update: Kyle was super sick this past weekend and is starting to get over it. He had a high fever, bad cough, and threw up a couple of times. With Brookies ear infections and Kyles little bug nobody has been getting much sleep around here. One of my New Years Resolutions is to be more optimistic and look at the bright side of things. The bright side of all of this sickness is that we have great health insurance!

Kyle has said some really funny things lately. Here are a few:

At church Brookie always tries to escape the bench we are sitting in and after one particular escape Kyle looked at the man sitting behind us, smiled and shook his head and said, "Yeah, she's ours!"

While up at my grandma's snow blowing Kyle looked at me and said, "I don't like that power/speed shovel!"

After a snow storm Kyle and Christian seized the opportunity to go out and play in the snow. Once he got out there he looked at me with much concern and said, "It's very deep-y out here!"

Standing in front of a space heater he said, "Mommy, that thing is hotting me!"

While eating his lunch he said, "This is dewicious...and healthy!"

2 comments:

megandjon said...

how funny! he is very creative! and yes, it is a relief to have good insurance, that's for sure!

Rachael and Justin said...

I love Kyle's hair spiked. Has it been pretty nice having him in preschool? I can't believe how often you guys are sick!