Saturday, March 1, 2008

Party Time!

Christian surprised me and the kids with plane tickets to Ohio to visit our cousins. He's been so crazy busy with work and school so we came out to play while he works all hours of the night and finishes up his final projects for school. We are having a ball!!! The plane ride with two kids by myself went pretty smoothly. We did encounter some very ornery people, but I couldn't have hoped for the kids to do any better! I'm not really looking forward to another long plane ride on Wednesday, but we are extremely excited to see our husband and daddy! Natalie is one month older than Brooklyn and has been telling her everything she needs to know about being six months old.

Here they are simply adoring each other:


Kyle and Jansen are both two (just 3 weeks apart). They have had some minor sharing issues, but they have done far better at playing with each other than I expected. They are such good kids!










7 comments:

Rachael and Justin said...

That's fun that both kids are so close in age. I'm glad you're having so much fun there. I hope you have a nice, safe flight home!

Talene said...

Wow! What a suprise! Have fun!

The Amundsen's said...

those pictures are too cute!! The girls both look like little twin models, and the little boys look so cute too- like their little bodygaurds! I miss you!!

Unknown said...

Please come back soon!

Rachael and Justin said...

First off, Brookie looks so adorable in these pictures. Secondly, I love how Kyle and his cousin have matching outfits. It's so cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!!! How fun to see the kids all together! I'm SO glad that you were "brave" enough to make that trip by yourself - those pictures and that time you had to spend together are priceless!!
We sure miss you - and I can't wait 'til I can see Brookie's cheeks and big blue eyes in person!

Catherine said...

Kyle just totally cracks me up. What a fun personality! I bet he keeps you nice and busy