Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

We had a great Easter egg hunt with our cousins at my parents house. They found bubbles, toys, candy and even money! It was a blast! Here is Jeter. This picture is for my sister, Rachie! Jeter misses you. (Jeter is Melissa's dog)
Here is my sister Melissa with her baby, Bailey and Brooklyn. Bailey is just 4 months older than Brookie.

Look at my egg!
The kids playing by grandpa. Sorry I cut your face off Dad!
Kurt (my little brother) and Bart (Melissa's husband)

Look Dad, I found an egg!!!

2 comments:

The Amundsen's said...

that was so much fun!! so was shopping. it'll be so fun when bailey & brookie get a little older & we can go on "girls" outings!!

The Amundsen's said...

Bailey looks like a chunk next to brookie- guess she is going to have to go low carb for a while!!