Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Tie

Kyle got a special Easter tie from his Grandma Kim. He LOVES his tie and always wants to wear it. Today, after church, Kyle wanted to play outside with Christian. He started to go outside and realized it was windy so he asked us to take his tie off because he didn't want it to blow away in the wind. The first day we got it and opened up the package Kyle wanted to put it on. I tried to talk him out of it, but he wouldn't let up. I figured, "Oh well!" So he went to the grocery store and on other errands with me in his t-shirt, jeans and tie!


6 comments:

Brooke said...

Julie,
Great tie!! What great pics of the kiddos. Hey, thanks for telling me about Carter's comment at church. It's nice to know he's picking up on the important stuff once in a while. :)
Brooke

Rachael and Justin said...

Do I see a future business man in the making?! That's funny he likes to wear ties. I guess I know what to send him for his next b-day.

The Amundsen's said...

kyle is too funny! i love the t-shirt W/tie, it's so cute!! he also has a sippy cup- i'm shocked!!

Talene said...

That is SO cute! I'm proud of you for letting him wear it out with a t-shirt and jeans! Your an awesome mom!

Rachael and Justin said...

You took Kyle out looking like that? How embarassing!

Rachael and Justin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.