Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Temple Square

A couple of weeks ago I went on a super fun outing with the kids. We took trax downtown to Temple Square and met Christian there. We brought a picnic for lunch then walked all around the grounds and enjoyed both visitor centers. We had a wonderful time! Brookie kept looking at me saying, "I'm happy, Mommy!" Here we are waiting for the train. Here we are on the train. Brooklyn was so nervous at first, but soon loved it!






I can't believe we don't do this more often. It was a blast!!!

6 comments:

megandjon said...

I keep meaning to do that too, as I have this feeling that Walter would LOVE trax. Those pictures are great, and Brookie's hair is getting so long! I especially love the one where Christian and Kyle are smiling nicely for the picture and all you can see is the backside of a Brookie who's trying to escape!

Unknown said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your outings! Jansen saw the Christus picture and asked if that was a pretend man Kyle was standing by.

brooke johnson said...

What a great idea. :)

The Amundsen's said...

How fun! you guys are always doing something fun. I can't wait for thanksgiving!

sTaCiE said...

Oh my gosh Jules!! I LOVE the new family pics!! They are seriously the cutest!!!!!! You need to do a post on them so we can see them bigger, well maybe I'll just walk over and come see them! :)

Meagan said...

I'm in LOVE with your family pictures!! Way too Cute! You and Christian look so great together and your kiddos are to die for. i'm in love with Brookies pig tails! I remember when you were prego with Brooklyn and you told me you were so surprised and that you 'didn't know how to do girls." Well that's exactly how I'm feeling about now- I'm gonna be needing some serious tips from you. Seriously though- you guys are the sweetest family. I was looking at our book you made for us with jase (he loves the pic of Chrisitan and Kyle in the bus!) and I totally missed you like crazy! Wish we could have some fun game nights together again!