Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Road Trip with Grandma and Grandpa!

One of the benefits of living close to my parents are phone calls like these:

Me: Hello?
Dad: Hey Jewels, do you think we could take Kyle to Vegas with us?
Me: Of course.
Dad: We might be gone a week...is that okay?
Me: Yes, that's fine.
Dad: Okay, we are leaving in about an hour. Mya is coming too. Would you mind bringing her with you?
Me: Sure. See you soon!

And just like that they headed out on a road trip with my parents. They are just the best of friends! They left on a Tuesday morning and got home Sunday night. They really had the time of their life! Everyone kept asking me if it was so hard without him, and to be honest...it wasn't! The reason is because I knew how much fun he was having, and that was fun for me. He was on vacation with his best friend getting spoiled to death! They have a room at their house in Vegas with two twin beds so every night they were having sleep overs, and during the day it was nonstop fun and partying. He couldn't even part for more than 30 seconds from what he was doing to talk to me each day. I really can't even explain what a blast they had! He talks about Vegas every day! I will try and get the pictures of their trip from my parents.

1 comment:

Shaun and Marla said...

Not sure who had the most fun, Kyle & Mya, or Grandpa & Grandma! They sure had a good time with ALL the cousins over Thanksgiving!