Thursday, April 30, 2009

Soccer Time

Kyle had his first soccer game on Saturday. It was about the cutest thing I've ever seen! So Kyle may not have been the MVP (as you might have noticed from the videos below) but I'm pretty sure he took the award for having the most fun! It was so funny to watch him. He kept "pretend falling" over and over and thought it was hilarious, as did we! Half the time he didn't even know where the ball was but he had a huge smile on his face on the entire time and just kept running, even if it was in the opposite direction of the ball:) At half time he ran over to go play with the other team. He didn't want to stop!
He got to throw the ball in after it went out of bounds.
Yummy half time treats!
There he goes! He honestly just ran and ran and loved it so much!
When we got home he said, "I want to play soccer for a lot longer!"

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah Kyle!!! I want to see him play. Our first game did not go so well. :( But I'm sure it will get better. I love his smile.

Brooke said...

Those soccer pics are so cute. I just caught up on previous posts and I am soo impressed you ran a marathon. Seriously, that's soooo awesome!! You are my inspiration!

Angie said...

How cute is he! I can't believe he's old enough to play soccer. I guess that means it's time for you to have another one! j/k

Pew Family said...

OH he could be the cutest thing I've ever seen on a soccer field! I love it!

The Amundsen's said...

how cute!!! I bet kyle slept good that night! miss ya, melissa