Wednesday, November 5, 2008

You Have Got to be Kidding Me!!!

My poor baby girl has ear infections AGAIN! This is ridiculous! Once tubes are put in infections are still possible, but very uncommon. The great thing about having the tubes is that the infection drains out so at least she doesn't have the extreme pressure in her ears. It's still uncomfortable, but not as bad as it would be without the tubes. I feel so bad for my little sweetheart! Just playing in her room.
She absolutely loves this little ball popper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Frustrating!!! I hope you aren't having sleepless nights. Brookie is such a doll. I can't wait to get her and Natalie interacting when we come!

NatBug said...

I am so sorry, I know how you feel, I hate it when my kids are sick! On a lighter note, she still seems extremely happy! She is one of the happiest babies that I have ever seen! Also, do you need help with Rachael's shower?