Monday, November 3, 2008

Family Pictures

We finally got some professional family pictures taken! It was actually kind of a nightmare and I'm not super happy with the outcome, but we'll definitely take it! Why does everything always fall apart when you're trying to get some stinkin' pictures taken? The first time we tried we didn't even get any pictures because they were horrible. I was not very happy with our photographer, but there is no need to list the many things she did wrong! I do wish that I realized that she only took one individual picture of Kyle. It's cute, but kind of goofy. I wish I had another one. And Brooklyn turned into a little MONSTER! She used to love, love, love having her picture taken and would pose any time she saw the camera. At both of our sittings she just tried to escape the whole time and would throw a fit any time we even tried to make her smile. And as soon as she was off of the backdrop she would smile away. That little knucklehead!!! But after all that I think we did get a few cute ones!






8 comments:

Summer said...

Hey Jewels,
Your family is so cute. I can not believe how big your little girl is getting. She definitely looks good.

NatBug said...

Your pics are so cute! I love your hair-cut, adorable!!!

Rachael and Justin said...

Jewels, I think you look so pretty in all of the pictures!

megandjon said...

i think the pictures are great! just perfect. and what does brookie have in them? your lipgloss? i love it!

Pew Family said...

Cute pictures Jewels! Your kids are so cute! I love your hair too, that's such a cute length on you!

Jillyan said...

Super cute! I love them all! You look like a babe in all of them! Are you available for a play date next week? I haven't seen you in forever!

Nasfam said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. BTW, Did no one tell you, you trade in your sanity card when you get your mommy card?!!
~Jomomma

The Amundsen's said...

what cute pictures! i love the kids halloween costumes too- you found such fun costumes!!