Wednesday, October 29, 2008

About Brookie!

I've been wanting to do a post about Brookie for a while now just to let grandmas and aunts know the little person she is turning into. Here it goes:

1. She loves to play on the bed. The picture above is her and Kyle monkeying around. She will stand on the bed, look at you with mischief in her eyes, and throw herself straight back. She LOVES to be thrown and flipped around and will just giggle and giggle!
2. She hates things on her feet (just like her mommy). We cannot put sleepers on her because the feet on them bug her so bad that she'll try and pull them off. I'll go in her room in the middle of the night to find her all tangled up in her sleeper that she'd been yanking on. We just don't use them anymore! Her feet get cold, though, so I put socks on her every night. They have never lasted a full night. Every morning when I go and get her out of her crib she has thrown both of her socks, and usually her binki, too, behind the crib. So I have to move the crib every few days and gather all of her socks and then start over! It's like she's trying to get rid of them so I won't put them on her anymore!
3. This little girl can eat! She is the best little eater I've ever known! She will eat anything...and a lot of it! My curry chicken dish is one of her favorites. It's funny because Kyle has always loved that one too. It doesn't seem like kids would like it because it has a spicy and unique flavor to it, but they love it! At least someone likes my cookin'! Brooklyn will often eat as much as Kyle and Kyle can eat a lot. It's a wonder she's such a pip-squeak!
4. She LOVES to dance! She'll start moving anytime she hears music!
5. She loves baby dolls and hugs, burps, and snuggles with her babies often!
6. Everyone loves how teeny-tiny she is! People always ask how old she is when they see her walking around. They always say, "She's way too little to be walking around!"
7. She is having more and more "drama queen" moments, but over all she's such a happy, sweet little girl!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I always have to double click on all the pictures and just look up close at those cute, cute kids. It's killing me to be so far away!

NatBug said...

She sounds like such a joy, and quite the personality too!

megandjon said...

i love these little updates! thanks for sharing. what a cutie she is! that bit about her trying to pull the feet off her footie pajamas is pretty funny!

Rachael and Justin said...

I can't wait to see my tiny, adorable niece in a few weeks!!!