Monday, September 22, 2008

Go J-H-S GO!!!

I don't think I've mentioned it on the blog yet, but I'm coaching cheer at Jordan High School and it's a blast!! I'm not sure if it's more fun for Kyle or me! Kyle has fallen in love. He has left the beach blond girls for the stunningly beautiful Amanda! He talks about "Damanda" all the time. She is such a sweetheart! All the cheerleaders just love him and he gets SO much attention any time he's around them. Here is Christian juggling the kids at Homecoming while I was running the music or doing something like that.
Not only does he love the cheerleaders, but he loves to watch the football, too. Here he is doing "spirit fingers." He sees the student body doing that during kick-off so he does it too! He really gets into the game. He cheers and yells and even shows disappointment when they've made a bad play. It's hilarious!
He's focused on the game now!And here are the cutest cheerleaders ever! I love these girls. I'm really having a blast with this job and it works out great for Kyle and Christian, too, because they both LOVE football! Go Jordan!

5 comments:

Pew Family said...

I didn't know you coached at Jordan. What a fun job! You couldn't be more perfect for it! Cute family, and cute cheerleaders!

Unknown said...

That Kyle. He is such a ladies man. Good job Christian for taking care of the kids and good job Julie for being cool enough to be a cheer coach!!!

Meagan said...

Yeah Go Beetdigger! I'm so glad I've got you on my side supporting my old high school. I think that is so fun that you coach Jordan cheer- how fun for you. I'm sure the cheerleaders just eat up Kyle- he is so darling who wouldn't?

NatBug said...

You are a big fat traitor!!!! What is up Benedict? J-H-S??? I didn't know that you bled maroon? J/K Hillcrest Cheerleaders suck now!!! I've seen 'em. That looks like fun. How did you fall into that job? Did you get my post about a baby shower?

Rachael and Justin said...

Finally Kyle got some common sense and is loving the brown-haired beauty's!!