Friday, September 5, 2008

Go BYU!

We went to BYU's opening game with my parents. Kyle LOVED it! My dad knows the coach of Northern Iowa, who they were playing, so he hooked us up with front row seats. We had a ball! Kyle was really into the game and was even doing the hand motions that he saw all the students doing to the school song. It was adorable! This picture doesn't capture it, but he got to give all the cheerleaders a high five as they walked past. They all came up to him and ruffled their pom-poms in his face. He thought he was pretty cool!
He was full of silly faces and poses!
There he is with Grandma and Grandpa! He wouldn't leave my dad alone. They were having so much fun!

1 comment:

NatBug said...

Julie, I showed this posting to John, and needless to say, he is so JEALOUS!!! He loves BYU!!! So, did you root for Iowa or BYU? It sure looks like a great time was enjoyed by all! If you ever get another chance at great BYU tickets, let me know and I will buy them off of you! J/K