Friday, August 22, 2008

The Dentist!

Kyle went in for his first teeth cleaning at the dentist the other day. He did amazing! I was really blown away. He was so cooperative and let them do their thing. It definitely helped having the "BEE Movie" on in the ceiling. Those are headphones in his ears. He was such a champ! He kept saying, "They're getting the Sugar Bugs off!"
The dentist said that I need to bring Brooklyn in for her first cleaning within 6 months of her first tooth. That would mean taking her in in 2 months. Maybe I'm crazy, but I'm pretty sure that wouldn't go well.

6 comments:

Kyle and Amy said...

Looks like you guys have had some fun! Why does Kyle have bugs on his teeth Julie? haha that is so funny! And Brookie is so cute with the earrings- i love it.

The Amundsen's said...

that means that bailey should be going soon too- can you imagine! she would flip out!!

Unknown said...

Way to go Kyle man! And good job mom for teaching him about sugar bugs!

NatBug said...

That is great that he loves the dentist. Tristan hates it, whenever he goes, he has to have medicine to make him calm. You are lucky!!!

Rachael and Justin said...

I'm thinking Brookie is going to be okay if she doesn't go to the dentist within a couple of months, but what would I know?!

megandjon said...

He did better than I do at the dentist. Usually I cry and throw a tantrum!!!!