Sunday, April 20, 2008

FINE!

Okay, my sister tagged me and she will come all the way out here from New York and kill me if I don't respond. Here I go:

1. What is your favorite store?

I like Tai Pan Trading, Costco and Babies R Us.

2. What is your favorite treat?

Hmmm...Melissa gave me some truffles and I don't know what they are called, but they are chocolate and dusted with cocoa. Those are probably at the top of my list. I also love Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzards!! And, of course, ice cream and chocolate.

3. What is your favorite season?

Definitely Summer!!!

4. What are some of the places you have lived?

Sandy, Cedar City and South Jordan.

5. What is your favorite thing about your spouse?

He is so honest. He won't ever try and mislead you in any way, even with the minor details that don't really matter. He's not even a "white lie" kind-a-guy! I also love his funny side. Not many people have seen it, but he can way Hilarious!! And he's a CRAZY, HARD worker. He doesn't have a lazy bone in his body. I could go on and on and on about my man!!

I tag Jill and Mom and Dad! Josh - you better do it, too!

2 comments:

The Amundsen's said...

those truffles were your favorite? i am going to have to find you some more!!

Rachael and Justin said...

I had some of those truffles when I went to see your place, and they are FREAKIN' DELICIOUS! I'm glad you finally wrote about yourself because your birthday is right around the corner, and now I may have an idea for a present!!!! Love you!