Thursday, February 7, 2008

Back to Jail

Kyle was doing Awesome in his toddler bed at first. He'd sleep great and once he woke up he'd call for me and wait in his bed until I came in and got him. Well, a devistating thing happened one day. It finally occured to him that all he had to do was simply get out of bed and then he'd never have to take a nap again. He boycotted naps so I boycotted the toddler bed. My days are too long and hard with having Christian gone so much so I tamed the beast for the moment by putting him back in the crib. I will deal with the toddler bed situation when school and tax season are over for Christian and when Brooklyn is sleeping better at night!

Here are Kyle's feelings on the matter:




3 comments:

The Amundsen's said...

kyle is sooo funny!! i love it!

The Amundsen's said...

Bailey will be a jailbird for a looooooooooong time!!

Rachael and Justin said...

Kyle's face is classic.