Thursday, January 24, 2008

Haircut

Well, I did it. It's not really the look I was going for, but my hair dresser said he thinks I should start with this cut first. He said that the other cut I wanted can easily turn into looking like a mullet if I don't know exactly how to style it, and it's more time consuming. He thought this cut would be good to really learn how to style short hair - so maybe next time I'll try something like what I posted below. I think I like my new do, but it will just take some getting used to! When I asked Kyle what he thought of my haircut he said enthusiastically, "CUTE!"






7 comments:

Jillyan said...

I love it! It looks great on you! Thanks again for coming to the museum yesterday. We had a lot of fun!

Unknown said...

Julie. It is ADORABLE. That cut looks really really good on you. I am so proud of you for being brave enough to do it!

megandjon said...

i think it's great too! i'm glad you were still able to go even though i had to bail on you. and don't worry about not being used to it yet, even with my cutest haircuts, i find it always takes about 3 weeks to get really comfortable with it and learn to love it. not for anyone else, just for you! we already love it!

Nasfam said...

WOW! That cut is SO CUTE on you! I love it! I bet it's really easy to do in the morning. (Or whenever you shower). Good job taking the leap! ~Jomomma

Talene said...

Julie, you look so cute! I miss ya! And I really like your hair!

Lizz Pizza said...

I love it!!!

Email Addresses: said...

Julie, I absolutley love the cut!!! It is way cute on you. You look like the stylish, hip mama that you are- I love it. We hope we get to see you guys soon. By the way- Jase's blessing is on the 17th instead of the 10th now due to our Stake COnference.

Love, Meag