Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Wow - That's a long post. Here is the condenced version:

I was really, really sick for a while and finally went to a Doctor.
They did lots of test and blood tests and I had a very elevated blood level.
The Dr. said the level indicated a potentially life-threatening condition and that I needed to go to the ER right away for further testing.
I passed the tests at the ER and was released that night without a life-threatening condition.
Couldn't feed Brooklyn my breast milk because of one of the tests at the hospital and found out that she is allergic to most formula the hard way.
We are all doing better now and hope to not experience something like this again!

The other post is really long and I didn't thing that anybody would read it, but if you are interested in a few more details you are welcome to read the novel after this!

3 comments:

Jillyan said...

Don't worry, I read the long one. I am so glad you are ok! I bet you were pretty freaked out. Let me know if I can do anything for you!

Talene said...

I hope you get back to your old self...I'm so glad that you are ok! There is not much I can do being soo far away but if you think of ANYTHING let me know. call me anytime...I still have my same #!

Lizz Pizza said...

I am So So sorry!!! Please know that I am always happy to come get the kids if you need help! Glad you are doing better!