Sunday, September 12, 2010

Where to Begin?

Well, obviously we have disappeared from the blogging world for nearly a year!! I have many friends and family who have not been happy with me about that, and to them I am very sorry! We are back in business now! I figured it would be nearly impossible to try and catch up on the last year so I am simply going to pick up from right now and move forward! We recently had a super fun vacation down to St. George. Some of our closest friends from college are from there and were home visiting their parents. We took advantage of the opportunity to see them by crashing at their parents house with them! They were our second family during college and they always took such great care of us! In this picture is Ryan, Meagan, Jase and Macey.They have an unbelievable party house and Kyle could not get enough of it, especially the Wii!
The boys went out boating and Kyle was pretty excited that he got to drive the boat all by himself!
Christian learning to wake surf!
Brookie could not get enough of Macey! The first moment she saw her she said, "I want to get that kind of baby!" She did a lot of practicing to be a big sister!! (Yes, I am pregnant if that is news to anybody)
Here is Kyle and Amy in the theater room with all the kids! Kyle is Ryan's brother and who inspired us to name our first born Kyle!!

Kyle also could not get enough swimming!
He even got brave enough to jump off the diving board!
And there is Christian leaping off the high dive!!

Thank you guys!! We had a blast and can't wait to see you again!!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Ju!!! Finally, a post! You're pregnant again? Congrats! My how life has changed from our sleepover days! :)

NatBug said...

Welcome back Jewels, I missed you. CONGRATS on the pregnancy....I am so excited for you. When are you due again? That is so cool that you and your sisters are all having babies so close together! BTW-your kids are growing up so fast...Brooklynn is such a big girl now!

Meagan said...

Welcome back guys:)- glad we could inspire your come back post:) We had SO much fun with you guys- we really miss you and miss the good ol' college days. Thanks for being such great friends and for staying such great friends. Love all these pictures- I may have to borrow a few:). Wish we'd gotten a pic of you and I together jewels. SO glad we got to see the Nye's this summer. Good luck with the pregnancy, please keep us posted on how everything goes:). Love you guys!

Brooke said...

Yea!!! I'm so glad you're back! I've hoped this day would come soon! Congrats on being prego! How far along are you? It's so good to see the latest happenings. We need to catch up.

Rachael and Justin said...

Wow Jewels, I couldn't believe it when I saw your most recent post wasn't "who's been naughty and nice." It's fun seeing some recent pictures. Love you guys!!!!

Walker Fam said...

Glad your finally updating! When can we do girls night? I think I will go ahead and text you...but I love you and are so glad that you updated! LOVE YOU! and Miss you!

Talene said...

WOW!!! First off, congrats on being preggers!!! I'm glad your blogging again. A couple weeks ago, Jeff and I were talking about your guys and wondering how things were going. Are you still in S. Jordan?....we went down there to the Temple the other day...it's beautiful! Glad your back blogging! Your kids are so big!!!