Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Seattle

Here we are in the heart of downtown Seattle having lunch. It was the perfect day outside! Another picture of lunch outside.
Kyle has a book from his Aunt Emily called "Larry Gets Lost in Seattle." Kyle absolutely loves this book and it shows this little puppy going to all of the big sites in Seattle. Kyle couldn't wait to go and see in person all of the places that Larry visited. One thing that he was most excited about was the "Train in the Sky" as he called it. Here we are getting ready to board the monorail.
Brookie and Grandma waiting for the train.
The moment Kyle had been waiting for...actually being on the train in the sky!

The Space Needle!!

Brookie being silly! She is on an "upside down" kick lately that started on our trip. She will only get dressed upside down. It has been quite difficult to try and dress her by myself since Christian has been back to work.
Brookie loving Grandma Kim!
I LOVED my gorgeous $5.00 flowers from Pike Place!
Brookie very much enjoyed the flying fish at Pike Place. She kept saying, "More, More!"
Enjoying a yummy snack at the end of an action-packed day!

I miss Seattle SOOOOOOOOOOOO bad and would move up there in a heart beat if we had the opportunity!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I have Larry Gets Lost in Seattle memorized! You look so beautiful in all the pictures Julie, such a fun afternoon.

NatBug said...

Jules, we LOVE Seattle too, and would move in a heartbeat if we could. I was telling Rach about it last night...it is funny how everyone that goes there just loves it! I think that since Rach has never been that we need to take her there for a girls trip!

brooke johnson said...

What a fun trip. Carter asked about Kyle recently, I thought it was cool that he remembered hanging out with him. He remembered how we use to eat mac and cheese together. I miss hanging out. :)

The Robisons said...

I can't believe what great weather it looks like you guys had! I haven't been up there in ages during the summer, so I think I forgot that it actually is sunny sometimes! I'm so jealous! Your kids look like they are getting so big!!