Wednesday, July 15, 2009

4th of July Fun!

We went to Rock Springs, WY to celebrate the 4th with my brother, sister, and their families! Jason, Dax and Mya came, too. We went boating on the 4th and had blast! We had so much fun that Mya fell fast asleep on the boat!

I think we should start calling Dax "Crax" instead!
Having fun on the boat!
Brookie saw Kyle out on the tube and demanded a turn. I went out there with her and she kept yelling "Faster, Faster!" She is CRAZY!



This is Kyle right after he got off the tube. He loved it so much!


My two favorite men!
Here is Kyle on the tube with Bart, Bailey, and Kenady.


Thanks Josh, Jes, Melis and Bart for the awesome weekend!!!

5 comments:

Summer said...

I am so jealous you went boating. It looked like fun.

Angie said...

It looks like you guys are having way too much fun without us!!

NatBug said...

Your pictures are so cute, I got a kick out of them! I am jealous that you went boating too....it is one of my favorite things to do.

Brooke said...

Oh, what a fun day!!

Kyle and Amy said...

We had so much fun! Thanks for dinner. You have the cutest kids in the world! We had a great time and we need to do it again before another year goes by. THanks