Friday, December 26, 2008

Video Clip Preface

Last month at church a neighbor boy had a little diecast Dynaco helicopter from the Cars movie. He immediately saw it and fell in love. Since then he has talked about it daily. I searched store after store and couldn't find one for the life of me. I asked my friend where she got and she said she just stumbled upon it at a Target in some random isle. I searched just about every Target in the SL valley and I even searched online and did not have any luck. Just last week I happened to stumble upon one on ebay and immediately bought it hoping it would arrive in time for Christmas. Luckily it did! The video clip below is of him opening it!

2 comments:

Pew Family said...

It was so good to see you the other day at toys-r-us. You looked so cute! I'm so glad you found his little helicopter, he looked so happy when he opened it!

Tiffy!! said...

I started collecting these little cars about two years ago for the boys. They are super fun, and I think I like them more than the kids. But they can be super hard to find. I am still missing lots in our collection.