Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Paradise!

This is the beach house that we stayed at. We went to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico for 1 week with my parents and siblings and nieces. There were 10 adults and 5 children and we had the time of our life!
This is the back of the house. Just behind the pool is a small stairway that took us right on the beach.

This picture was taken next to the pool.


Brookie loved the warm weather!

This was our view from laying in bed! We saw dolphins swimming out there every morning but one.





Christian and Kyle were lucky enough to see Sea Turtles hatching. I was sick in bed while this happened, but they said it was amazing!





Tough Guys!
















7 comments:

Jillyan said...

It looks like you guys had a blast! I am so jealous! How did your parents find that house? I would love to do that with my family. We should get together soon!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, adorable and amazing pictures. I am so glad to actually see the amazing place you stayed in! You're right, if you had to be sick somewhere that is the place!

Nancy Christiansen : 801 864.1021 said...

Hi Julie and Christian!
I love the pix - although I'm a tad jealous of the Mexico trip! :)
Hey Julie, give me a shout and let's plan on getting together soon. I'd love to meet Brooklyn, see your new place, plus have Sydney and Kyle play together! I'm working from home and I have fairly flexible hours. I hope you're feeling better and hope to see you soon! nb3an@yahoo.com 864.1021 ~ Nancy, Spencer, & Syd

Nasfam said...

What great pictures. We can't help but be a little envious. You guys deserved a much needed vacation. Glad you had a great time. (Except for Julie being sick of course.)
~Dad and JoDeane

Nathaniel Nye said...

That's awesome that you guys got to see sea turtles hatching!! I bet that's a pretty rare experience--that makes you part of an ELITE small percentage of the world population! You should check online to see if there's a "Sea Turtle Club" and join it!! :) j/k Unbelievable pictures, though. Yeah, I'm jealous too, like everyone else!! :)

Talene said...

WOW!!! I'm jealous! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Frehner Family said...

Julie...so glad to hear from you. It looks like you took a pretty amazing trip. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Whats with your location being "Afghanistan"? I was so confused there at first. ...Ammie