Friday, October 19, 2007

The video below is Kyle playing another one of his tricks. I don't know where he comes up with these tricks, but he's always teasing and tricking us. The video is pretty hard to see, but he's acting like he's going to kiss me but he has water in his mouth and he squirts some out as he gets up to my face. Some of his other tricks consist of steeling someone's chair as soon as they get up, offering people a bite of his food and taking it away right as their about to eat it, and saying, "Let's go Mommy!" and as I start to go to him he shuts the door as fast as he can. Every time he pulls a prank he laughs hysterically - and that makes it even funnier. I really don't know how he thinks of these things, but he sure keeps us laughing!

1 comment:

megandjon said...

oh man! what a crack up. i was totally laughing. thanks for sharing the video!!