Thursday, March 5, 2009

Never too young to play dress-up!

Brookie likes to wear my clothes lately. She'll go in my closet, pick out a shirt and hand it to me while she desperately tries taking hers off. She also likes to wear my socks, necklaces, bracelets, and scarfs.
Just a random story: At church Brookie was playing with a little girl one month younger than her. This little girl has lots of hair and had a cute little barrette in it. Brookie came up to me later and handed me the barrette with a clump of hair in it and pointed to her head asking me to put it in her hair. I couldn't believe she just ripped it right out of the other little girls hair! I tried hard to put it in, but she didn't have enough hair to hold it. It would fall out within seconds. She had me try over and over and over. This little girl can't wait for hair!

5 comments:

Rachael and Justin said...

Brookie's a little bit of a bully when she see's something she likes! That's funny she wants hair.

Unknown said...

That shirt sure is low cut on her! I think she has the most beautiful eyes of any little girl i have ever seen!

Kyle and Amy said...

That is so funny! haha Brookie is no dummy. Dont worry Brookie the hair will come! And if it doesnt we'll make you a wig out of Brielles. :)

Summer said...

Have you told her she is destined to be bald for quite a bit longer. But it is true that only someone from your family can be soooooo cute bald. I remember your niece was bald forever and still the most beautiful toddler I have ever seen.

Marli said...

Those pictures are a crack up.